My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Missing my family
Projects, projects and more projects
The Beginning



Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Home alone...still procrastinating

Hubby is gone for the week :( I miss him already. How sad is that? It's only been like 36 hours and I'm sad because he's not here with me. LOL

I have plenty to keep me busy though. I have a ton of cleaning to do before Drake's mom gets here and before our landlady inspects the place. Ugh, I really hate cleaning! It needs to get done though and I'm the only one here to do it, so I guess I'd better just suck it up and do it...and yet, here I am, on the computer. Yes, this is really helping me get the cleaning done.

Blah, blah, blah. My life is so freaking boring. Why am I writing about it?


link | Katie posted at 7:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?