My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome
Boys are gross
New icons
Home again, home again, jiggity jig
Guess where I am!
OMG, SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!
My kids kick butt
FREE AT LAST!!! aka The first day of school



Sunday, September 24, 2006

A funny story for the day

So, I was told recently of a conversation that was had between a student, her father, and her teacher. The dad was called in because his daughter was hitting people. The conversation went something like this:

Teacher: Your daughter has been hitting boys and that just isn't acceptable.
Dad: Why have you been hitting boys?
Girl: Because they're stupid.
Dad: Honey, that's not a good reason. There are far too many stupid people in the world to be hitting them all.

*sigh* It's all too true.


link | Katie posted at 5:27 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?