My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!
Not much to report
Random Ramblings
Know what I hate?
Redoing my workout playlist
CHEESE!!!
new layout
8 seems old
Much Randomness
They're coming...



Thursday, August 24, 2006

FREE AT LAST!!! aka The first day of school

Wanna see two of the most beautiful people in the world? Well, here you go:


Yes folks, that's right...my girls went back to school today! Aren't they beautiful?


link | Katie posted at 8:38 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 3:03 PM~  

Oh my, they ARE too beautiful! Do you curl Caitlin's hair?

Want to Post a Comment?