My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
They're coming...
Contemplating Mortality
Things that make me happy
Selfish blood donor
Calgon...take me away
Disneyland, here we come!
ARGH!!!!!
On a brighter note
Father's Day
Tae Kwon Do Tournament



Monday, July 24, 2006

Much Randomness

One Word Answers:

1. Yourself:
exhausted

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife:
working

3. Your hair:
frizzy

4. Your Mother:
wonderful

5. Your Father:
dead

6. Your Favorite Item:
books

7. Your dream last night:
unmemorable

8. Your Favorite Drink:
Starbucks

9. Your Dream Home:
functional

10. Your Social Life:
improving

11. Your Ex:
jerk

12. Your fear:
something happening to my children (yes, that's more than one word...deal with it)

13. Where do you want to be in 10 years:
happy

14. Who did you hang out with tonight:
kids

16. Your Best Friend?
Drake

17. One of Your Wish List Items:
Kate Spade bag

18. The Last Thing You Did:
cleaned

19. What You Are Wearing:
capris

20. Your Favorite Weather:
mild

21. Your Favorite Book:
Koontz

22. The Last Thing You Ate:
Japanese

24. Your Mood:
exhausted

25. What are you thinking about right now?
company










1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Drake Silva

2. When was the last time you shaved?
yesterday

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
getting back from my walk

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
cleaning

5. Are you any good at math?
exceptionally

6. Your prom night?
Which one? Junior prom, sophomore year...amazing. The perfect night. Junior Prom, Junior year, a lot of fun. Senior Ball, Senior year...a mess. After party...I don't remember much of it.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
No

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
yes, only $1200 left to pay off!!!

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
yes

10. Last thing received in the mail?
jury duty summons

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
2...diet Dr. Pepper and water

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
usually

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Marky Mark and Sir Mix a Lot

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, but I bury my kids in the sand!

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
having two baby teeth pulled

16. What is out your back door?
My new bbq and pool toys!

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Not yet

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Any water in my hair with no hair products applied directly afterwards leaves my hair a frizzy mess, so no.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?
No, but I've given one.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
yeah for a few days

22. Some things you are excited about?
DISNEYLAND!!!!!

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Strawberry lemonade

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

25. Describe your keychain:
I have a borders card, a little measuring thing from fabric.com, and a flashlight. Oh yeah, and a bunch of keys and my car remote.

26. Where do you keep your change?
in a little thing in my purse, or in my kid's Disneyland fund

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
It's been a while

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
I live in San Diego...we don't need winter coats.

29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
windy

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
usually open so I can hear the kids if they wake up












Things you may not have known about me:

A) Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Waitress at a retirement center
3. Baskin Robbins...ice cream eater...I mean scooper
4. Customer Service Representative at Hollywood Video
5. Daycare worker at 24 Hour Fitness

B) Five movies you could watch over and over
1. Mad Love
2. Untamed Heart
3. Mr. Holland's Opus
4. Reality Bites
5. Pretty Woman

C) Five places you have lived:
1. Fremont, CA
2. San Lorenzo, CA
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Mountain View, CA
5. Santa Cruz, CA

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. 4400
3. 24
4. Survivor

E ) Five places you have been on vacation:
1. Washington
2. Washington DC
3. Roseville, CA
4. Wyoming
5. Hawaii

F) 4 Websites you visit daily:
1. gmail.com
2. F&F
3. myspace.com
4. http://serenitytraining.camstreams.com/

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Filet mignon
3. lobster
4. baked potato

H) Four places you would rather be right now
1. Some place with better air conditioning
2. sleeping
3. my mom's house
4. Hawaii











1) Are your parents married or divorced?
They would still be married if my dad hadn't passed away. This year would have been 33 years.

2) Vegetarian?
yeah right

3) Heaven?
someday

4) Come close to dying?
once, when giving birth to Caitlin

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
it used to be my wedding ring, but I don't anymore

6) Are you eating?
no

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
yes

8) Makeup?
once in a while

9) Were you the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationship?
it was a mutual thing

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
yes

11) What do you wear to bed?
it depends on the night and the weather. Usually a camisole and gauchos

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
yes

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yes

14) Tweeze your eyebrows?
wax and tweeze

15) What kind of watch(es)?
cell phone

16) Abortion?
100% pro birth

17) Hair color?
brown...well, it's currently chocolate cherry.

18) Future child's name?
MORE?!?!?!?!

19) Do you snore?
never!

20) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greeze

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Just Drake

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
buy a house

23) Gold or silver?
platinum

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
cheeseburger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
sushi

26.) City, beach or country?
don't know

27) What was the last thing you touched?
the "w" key

28) Where do you eat?
where the food is

29) When's the last time you cried
not too long ago

30) Do you read blogs?
yes, I'm nosey

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Ummm, if jeans and a t-shirt count, then yes

32) Ever been involved with the police?
I got picked up for ditching school with my friends.

33) Whats your favorite shampoo?
Pantene

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Once in a while

35) Beach or pool?
pool

36)What's your favorite song at the moment?
don't have one

37) what's your favorite color?
grey

38) Window seat or aisle?
window

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
nope

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship..
so far

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
twirl

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
I don't watch either, but would sooner watch Oprah

43) Basketball or Football?
hockey!

44) How long do your showers last?
15-20 minutes

45) Do you drive a stick?
I know how to, but have an automatic

46) Cake or ice cream?
ice cream

47) Self-conscious?
very

48) What time do you get up?
6:45

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
all the time. I keep money in my car specifically for that purpose

50. When was your first crush?
kindergarten

51) Where do you wish you were?
in a room with better air conditioning

52) Have you ever truly broken someone's heart?
I don't know

53) Have you ever rode in an ambulance?
yes, with Cole :(

54) What kind of candies do you like?
sour

55) Last gift you received?
air conditioner and convection oven...woohoooo!


56) Last sport you played?
I swam last night

57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
bills and rent

58) Where do you live?
San Diego, CA

59) High School you attend(ed)?
Arroyo High

60) Last wedding attended?
Don't remember

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell

62) Where do you work?
At home

63) Most hated food:
don't have one

64) what's your shoe size?
I have boats...not feet :(

65) Can you dance?
not at all

66) Last kiss?
I kissed Sera when she woke up from her nap about twenty minutes ago

67) what's your least favourite chore?
folding and putting away laundry

68) Favorite drink?
blended strawberry lemonade

69) Current Crush?
I'm supposed to say Drake here...right?











1.Where did you take your default pic?
N/A this isn't myspace

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
a tshirt, capris, bra and underwear.

3.What is your current problem?
I have a headache

4.What makes you most happy?
my family

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
I'm not currently listening to one

6.Any celeb you would marry?
I'm already married...although Drake would have had to fight Tom Cruise for me before he turned all freaky.

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Ricky Shroeder from Silver Spoons

8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yes

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Drake told me once that I remind him of Sandra Bullock. This was when we were first dating. I think he was trying to get some.

10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
All.the.time.

11.Do you speak any other languages?
I took quite a few years of German in high school. I think I can still ask you how to get to the train station.

12.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
Yes.

13.Do you ever watch MTV?
I'm ashamed to admit this, but I watch Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

14.What's something that really annoys you?
my kids, at times

Chapter 1:

1.Middle name: Anne

3.Current location: My condo in San Diego, CA

4.Eye color: boring brown

Chapter 2:

1.Do you live with your parents:
No

2.Do you get along with your parent(s): Absolutely

3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
they would be married if my dad was still alive.

4.Do you have any Siblings?:
I have four brothers and three sisters

Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice Cream:
Starbucks Mud Pie

2.Season:
Spring

3.Shampoo/conditioner:
Pantene

Chapter 4: Do You..

1.Dance in the shower:
Who does that? I'd slip and fall.

2.Write on your hand:
No

3.Call people back:
Rarely...sorry.

4.Believe in love:
Absolutely

5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed:
yes...the one closest to the door so I don't have to climb over Drake to get to the kids at night when they wake up.

6. Any bad habits:
Quite a few

7. Any mental health issues?:
It depends on who you ask ;)

Chapter 5: Have You...

1.Broken a bone:
No

2.Sprained stuff:
No

3.Had physical therapy?:
No

4.Gotten stitches:
yes...I fell of my bike at Blacow Elementary in Fremond. I landed flat on my chin. The doctor had to dig around a while to get all of the tar out before he stitched me up.

5.Taken painkillers?:
After I give birth and after my miscarriage.

6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
No

7.Been stung by a bee:
Once when I was young, then a couple of years ago I was attacked by a full hive. That was fun.

8.Thrown up at the dentist:
no, but my daughter has

9.Sworn in front of your parents:
no

10.Had detention:
I got it all the time in Fremont. You got detention everytime you didn't do your homework. Thank goodness they didn't do that in San Lorenzo!

11.Been sent to the principal's office:
no, but I had a teacher scream at me! That was fun.

12.Been called a hoe:
No, but it's been implied

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last

1.Movie(s):
Click...good movie!

2.Person to text you?:
Tracey

3.Person you called:
Drake

4.Person you tackled?:
Drake...in the pool

6.Thing you touched:
The mouse

7.Thing you ate:
Japanese food

8.Thing you drank:
Diet Dr. Pepper

9.Thing you said:
Okay, fine, whatever.

10.Friends you miss the most that have moved:
I moved...they didn't.


link | Katie posted at 5:58 PM |


3 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 9:48 PM~  

Well...that's an hour f my life I'm never getting back.

Blogger fmquad commented at 6:10 PM~  

lol. It is good info to get to know you again. Thanks for the read Katie. Queen Lady ftw!

Blogger Katie commented at 10:35 AM~  

Well now, Sean...you didn't actually think there was going to be anything of substance in a bunch of myspace surveys, now did you?

Want to Post a Comment?