My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Father's Day
Tae Kwon Do Tournament
I'm an old fogey :(
Just feeling "off"
Getting old :(
Wild Animal Park
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project
I can stand!!!!!
MOVING DAY



Sunday, June 18, 2006

On a brighter note

I hate leaving things on a sad note, so I thought I'd post this little slideshow of some pictures that were taken yesterday at the kids tae kwon do belt advancement ceremonies and at the Wild Animal Park. Enjoy :)


link | Katie posted at 6:40 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 10:59 PM~  

I am always absolutely stunned by how gorgeous your kids are. They are so beautiful Katie. A perfect mix of you and Drake.

Want to Post a Comment?