My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project
I can stand!!!!!
MOVING DAY
Go Katie, it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
It's Auction Time!!!
Zoo trip
Here's Your Sign
Sorry



Monday, May 22, 2006

Wild Animal Park

So, yesterday we went to the Wild Animal Park for Sera's birthday. The kids had a blast and a good time was had by all. We got to see the elephant show (which I am totally against, but I knew Emma, being an elephant freak and all, would love it...which she did. We also saw the bird show, which the kids loved as well. My absolute favorite part of the day was going up to condor ridge. I have an odd fascination with the California Condor. There are only 268 of them left in the world, and half of them are in captivity. There have been 11 condor eggs laid just this season at the Wild Animal Park!!! I'm absolutely thrilled with what they have been doing there to try to bring this amazing bird back. In the 1980's these birds were extinct in the wild. Now, thanks in large part to the Wild Animal Park, there are over 130 of these incredible birds back out in the wild. I got some amazing pictures while I was there.

Anyways, here are a few pics I took while we were at the park:





link | Katie posted at 10:10 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Amanda commented at 9:13 AM~  

You are in SOOOOOOOO much trouble! I hope you know that LMAO. They're ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe how much Sera has grown. It goes by too fast :(


oh yeah....

BAD Katie!! Don't you know those little " Type these letters that are all skewed and curved, correctly in the box" things don't like me??????????

Want to Post a Comment?