My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
It's Auction Time!!!
Zoo trip
Here's Your Sign
Sorry
I completely forgot
Yay!!!
$2000
I did it :(
So sad :(
Neglect



Monday, April 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!

I'm a total boob and forgot to wish Tara a happy birthday when I saw her at the grocery store, so I'm announcing it here for the online world to see...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!! Tara's an old lady :P

Speaking of birthdays...mine is on Thursday. What are you sending me? ;) I can't believe I'll be 27. I don't feel that old. I'm no longer a young mom. I always enjoyed people saying, "Oh my goodness, you're only X years old and you already have kids?" Granted, they still say, "Oh my goodness, you're only 26 years old and you have FIVE kids?!?!!?!?" But still, it's not the same shock as being really young and having kids. I'm getting old :(

I told Drake that I was going to start counting backwards on birthdays now, so I'm really turning 25. He told me I wasn't allowed to because he didn't want me teaching the kids that getting older was something to be ashamed of or wish wasn't happening. He told me I am incredible and I just get better with age. Awwww, does my hubby know what I want to hear or what? He also added that I'm absolutely gorgeous, which, of course, I always love to hear. Granted, when I'm 70, losing my teeth, old and wrinkly and have boobs down to my knees, he'll still think I'm gorgeous, so I think he's a bit biased.

We're moving on Saturday! Granted, it's just next door, but we're still moving. I hate moving. The only thing I like about it is starting off in a new house with everything organized. Of course, that quickly goes out the door, but it's nice to have a fresh, clean, organized start!


link | Katie posted at 8:22 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 5:02 PM~  

Awww thanks Katie! My cake that I bought myself was darn tasty. Don't underestimate those Albertson's cakes :)

Good luck with the moving. I think Daniel is taking me out on Saturday for my birthday but I can help you next week if you need anything :)

Want to Post a Comment?