My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Here's Your Sign
Sorry
I completely forgot
Yay!!!
$2000
I did it :(
So sad :(
Neglect
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod



Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Zoo trip

We went to the zoo on Saturday! We had SO much fun. My friend, Seth, came down from Los Angeles and watched the girls Tae Kwan Do classes, then we all went to the zoo. The kids were just absolutely BEYOND thrilled. A great time was had by all...except for my pants. :(

So, a while back I bought a new pair of pants. I LOVE these pants. They're my absolute favorite pair of pants. They make me look smaller than I actually am and they do an AMAZING job of hiding my flaws. They're khaki. I've only worn them once. Why did I only wear them once if I love them so much? Well, the ONE time I wore them, I brushed up against my car and it left this HUGE dark mark that was incredible noticeable. Sucks that my favorite pair of pants show dirt so much. As a mom, I definitely can't afford to wear pants that show dirt

Okay, so let me tell you about my friend. He's gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. So anyways, I'm thinking that I need to look at least semi cute so people don't wonder what the heck this gorgeous guy is doing with this ugly chick So, I decide to wear my favorite pants. Now, wearing these pants that are incredibly easy to get filthy probably isn't the best idea when you're going to the ZOO of all places But, I decide I'll just be really careful about where I sit, what I brush up against, etc.

All day, I did great. My pants stayed clean and I felt semi attractive. (I might also add that my boobs looked great in the shirt I was wearing...it was an all around good clothing day ) Then, we sat down to eat lunch. All was well....UNTIL...Ethan spilled a large orange soda all over my pants So, here I am with orange soda all over my favorite pants after spending all day trying to keep them clean.

To make matters worse, about an hour later, Ethan bonked his mouth on a bar and it started bleeding. What's the first thing he does? Come running over to me, hugs my leg and is screaming into it...leaving a bloody mess on the leg of the pants that didn't have orange soda on it.

So, by the end of the day, I had orange soda all over one leg and blood all over the other. HOWEVER...there was not a single speck of dirt on them. GO KATIE!!!!


link | Katie posted at 1:44 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 3:17 PM~  

You crack me up. Glad you all have fun.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:58 AM~  

Such a true Mom moment. It hasn;t been a good day unless you have at least three diffrent unidentifiable stains on your clothes.

Want to Post a Comment?