My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
A day late, a dollar short
Old friends
I'm feeling a little stalkerish
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever
My funny Valentine
Wine
Housewarming gift
I've been "tagged"
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!!!!



Wednesday, March 08, 2006

iPod, uPod, we all Pod

Emma's iPod nano came in the mail today. It was a birthday gift from her grandma, Drake, and myself. She's absolutely BEYOND thrilled. I downloaded a bunch of songs for her and put them on her iPod so she could listen to it when she got home from school. (The iPod came via FedEx this morning) It is so cute to see her walking around the house, singing at the top of her lungs. Caitlin is horribly jealous and has been in a bad mood ever since they got home though, which sucks. Oh well, she's going to have to learn to deal with it eventually.


link | Katie posted at 4:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?