My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever
My funny Valentine
Wine
Housewarming gift
I've been "tagged"
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!!!!
Not the brightest bulb
Two Trips Coming Up
Woohoo, alone again



Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm feeling a little stalkerish

So, I was just filling out a bulletin on MySpace and it was about my senior year in highschool. (Yes, I'm one of those irritating ones that feels that they must fill out and repost just about every single bulletin survey that crosses my page) So anyways, it was asking who your best friend was your senior year of highschool and your favorite memory. It brought back a wave of memories of all of the days spent skipping school and going to the beach with my best friend, Anthony, and my friend, Will. Then, it made me sad. I miss Anthony. He was the only person in the world I could be completely honest with. He was the only person I could trust with everything. He was the only person I have ever considered my "best friend." He was so much more than my best friend. He understood me without me needing to explain things. He'd call me out of the blue when I was sad because he "just felt like there was something wrong." Now, he's not here anymore. We lost touch. I blame myself completely and I feel horrible about it. I should have been a better friend.

So, I decided I would try to find him. I looked him up on Zabasearch, Google, MySpace, Classmates.com. US Search...I can't find him anywhere :( So, I decided that maybe I'd look up Will (another person I lost contact with, but that one's a little more understandable considering we had more than just a friendship and I don't think Drake would be all that pleased if I continued that friendship). So, I tried looking him up at all the above places, and for the low low price of $40, I could probably find his address and phone number on US Search, but I'm guessing Anthony has lost contact with Will as well, so it would probably be a waste of money.

So, I'll put it out here in case anyone chances to pass through this blog and knows of Anthony Rhyan. (He started going by Ryan Rhyan though, so chances are that's his name now). He should be 26 years old. He went to San Lorenzo High School in San Lorenzo, CA. If you know him, tell him to email me katie.silva at gmail.com Thanks!






Editing to add an update to this post: Can you believe this actually worked? I guess I'm not the only one who randomly types the names of friends into Google to see what comes up because one of Anthony's friends did just that, found my blog, and he emailed me!!!! :D :D :D :D :D This happened MANY years ago now (It's August, 2009 right now) but I just typed Anthony's name into Google for the fun of it (I just got off the phone with him :D ) and found my post, so I thought I'd update it to let you know the good news!


link | Katie posted at 10:15 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?