My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Woohoo!
Why don't they think of ME ME ME?!?!?
He's home!
ARGH!
My poor little man
Boobs, boobs, boobs
And he's off
Been a while
It's been a little while
My future as a home invader



Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Woohoo, alone again

So, Drake is actually home this week. (It seems like almost every other post starts with "Drake is away on business again," or something to that effect) However, even though he's here, he's not "here." He's been working a ton, which sucks, and he's been going out with friends...which is good. I sincerely believe that everyone needs to spend time with their friends. I've mentioned this in many of my past entries. I just wish I had friends to spend time with. LOL So, Drake is out bowling tonight. He's made plans to do this just about every week, which is great. He really enjoys it. I would just like to see him more. :( I want him home, but I want him to go out with friends...there's just no pleasing me. I was hoping he could get home early from work today (like around 5 or so) but, no such luck...he got home around 7:30, showered and got ready, then left at 8:30. He is expected home in about fifteen minutes (12:15 am or so) I can't wait to see him, but I'm so dang tired that chances are, I'm just going to fall asleep. Ugh.

That being said, I'm trying to find someone to go see Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam with me sometime next month. I've emailed Seth, but haven't heard back from him. (Granted, I just emailed him today) I would go with Drake, but of course, don't have a babysitter. Other than those two people, I don't really know of anyone to go with. I could ask Tara (the gal who lives down the street from me) but I don't know her all that well and feel odd saying, "Hey, want to spend anywhere from $35 to $180 to go out with me?" Yeah, I just don't think we're at that point yet. lol The worst thing is...I can make plans to go, then end up not being able to go because Drake has to be away on a business trip that day or something. There's never any good amount of warning for his business trips, so I can really never plan anything in advance, which you want to do with these tickets or you'll have crappy seats. UGH, sometimes I hate his work.

I'm watching Amityville Horror right now. Wow, freaky psychotic movie. I have to keep busy (hence the reason I'm writing in my blog) or I totally freak out. I hate being alone...and yet I thought it was wise to watch this movie...all alone...in the dark. Yeah, I'm a bright one!

Anyways, Drake just called and said he is on his way home, so I'm going to end this now.


link | Katie posted at 11:52 PM |


4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:19 PM~  

You know I would love to help either babysit or something, but I'm allthe way up in Rexburg where something like Circ would never be performed because the farmers here are too busy eating potatoes.

Blogger Katie commented at 12:09 AM~  

Darn potatoes. Those farmers don't know what they're missing out on. Seth is going to go see Quidam with me! Yay! I actually have a friend!

Hey, is that place where they pay you for your plasma still around there? I have such...ummm...fond...yeah, that's it...memories of that place. It's always fun to carry around a card that says, "I'm not a heroin addict, I donate plasma!"

Blogger Katie commented at 12:43 PM~  

No, it doesn't actually say that, but it would be funny if it did. ;) It actually just says that you're a plasma donor. You're supposed to give it to the police if you're ever questioned about the track marks in your arm LOL

Blogger Adelaide commented at 10:04 PM~  

If I lived closer to you, I'd steal you away ;-)

Want to Post a Comment?