My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
My poor little man
Boobs, boobs, boobs
And he's off
Been a while
It's been a little while
My future as a home invader
Is this not the cutest face in the whole wide world?
Exercise
Keeping with the theme
FAtkins



Friday, January 13, 2006

ARGH!

Do you ever have one of those days that you just feel like screaming? Where nothing seems to go right and you feel like if someone so much as looks at you wrong, you're going to lose it? Well, that's been today for me. I feel like I'm on the verge of completely losing it, trashing my house, then torching it. Okay, I wouldn't really do that, but the thought has crossed my mind. The kids aren't listening, the finances aren't looking good. The baby is unusually fussy. Okay, forget fussy...she prettty much hasn't stopped screaming all day, Caitlin's being...well, Caitlin. She's my....ummmm....difficult? Spirited? Incorrigible? one. Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't give up my life for anything. Sometimes I just need a break though. One of those times happens to be now. Usually when I've gotten to this point I can just tell Drake that I'm going grocery shopping. That gives me about an hour to calm down, relax, and gather myself again. Unfortunately, Drake is across the country. So, that leaves me here, ready to just lose it. Unfortunately, I'm the "responsible adult" so that just isn't allowed. Goodness, sometimes I just wish I was a teenager again. What I wouldn't give to just throw something and break it for no good reason except it would probably make me feel better!

So, instead, you get to read about it. I find that I can calm down a bit if I've written it all down. It gives me an outlet, and apparently I want a public one. Very not my style. This whole blahg thing really isn't my style, but whatever. It's not like anyone reads this! If you're reading this, I'm sorry, you must have as much of a life as I do ;)


link | Katie posted at 5:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?