My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
FAtkins
Hats and things
Hmmmm
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh



Saturday, October 29, 2005

Keeping with the theme

Okay, so I don't want to crowd this blahg with my stories of my diet, so I'm making sure to blahg all about it on my weight loss blahg. I really need to update that site. It's horribly outdated. I can't right now though because I completely reformatted my computer, installed WinXP and have nothing but yahoo messenger and firefox installed right now. (You know, the essentials ;) ) As soon as I can get the files I copied onto Drake's harddrive back onto mine, I'll be in business and able to update my site.

Hats, hats and more hats. I'm currently working my sausage fingers stiff crocheting up a bunch of hats. I have some people who want me to make some for their girls and I'm also planning on making at least a hat/scarf set for my niece for Christmas. I'm also still working on the blanket for my new niece, who won't be here until February. Wouldn't that be cool if she was born on Cole's birthday? Two little Valentine's babies just four years apart! How sweet.


link | Katie posted at 4:54 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?