My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh
Making Friends
Boring
Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm ...



Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hmmmm

So, I was trying to make this hat:



It's supposed to fit an adult. I wanted to see if I could tweak it a bit to make it fit a child so I could make one for my niece for Christmas. I crocheted it exactly how the pattern was written in the first place. The only thing I did differently was use a larger hook because I couldn't find my hook that was the size I was supposed to use. Using a larger hook usually makes the item larger than it's supposed to be. I figured it wasn't a big deal because this was only a practice hat to see how it turned out. Well, I made the hat. Problem is...it fits SERA! LOL Apparently I crochet a little too tightly. Even with the larger hook it turned out TINY. Maybe I'll use a size Q hook and see how it turns out. (Size Q is HUGE...I was supposed to use a size J, but used a size K. When I feel like pulling out my camera I'll take a picture of Sera in the hat!


link | Katie posted at 11:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?