My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
What is it with me and fires?
Goin off topic
Wahoo!!!!!
Had to share
Woes
Testing
Interesting
So tired of being stuck at home!
Randomness
No more music :(



Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm keeping a schedule of my favorite TV shows on my Blahg

Sunday
9 pm - Desperate Housewives ABC - Premiers Sept. 25

Monday
9 pm - Las Vegas - NBC - Premiers Sept. 19

Tuesday
9 pm - Amazing Race - CBS - Sept. 27
10 pm - Nip/Tuck - FX - Sept. 20

Wednesday
9 pm - Lost - ABC - Premiers Sept. 21

Thursday
8 pm - Survivor - CBS - Sept. 15
8 pm - Smallville - WB - Sept. 29
8 pm - Joey - NBC - Premiers Sept. 22
8 pm - Alias - ABC - Premiers Sept. 29
9 pm - CSI - CBS - Premiers Sept. 22

Friday


Saturday


So, as you can see, I'm in quite a quandary on Thursday nights at 8 pm :( I absolutely MUST watch Survivor. Cutting it out is not an option. James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) is coming to Smallville and he's just beyond gorgeous, so I'd really like to watch him...I mean the show. I can do without Joey. Alias is another I really don't want to miss. Last season left off with quite the cliffhanger and I really want to see how it all plays out. Also, Jennifer Garner won't be hiding her pregnancy. Sidney is going to be pregnant on the show. I REALLY want to see how that plays out since Michael really isn't Michael. EEK! I wonder if I can convince Drake that we need Tivo. Probably not considering we're talking about cutting cable altogether to help with finances. :( Dang. How am I going to do this? I suppose I can go the old fashioned route and actually use the VCR LOL But then I could only watch one and tape one. Which one do I cut? I don't want to make the decision. I will definitely be watching Survivor because I won't be able to get online the next day without someone spoiling the show for me if I haven't watched it yet. Ugh, why can't they just put them on seperate nights? I know, I know...they want all their top shows in the same time slot to try to keep people watching their station. Still, it sucks! At least I don't seem to have any other conflicts!


link | Katie posted at 10:32 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Amber Lynn commented at 8:27 PM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Amber Lynn commented at 8:29 PM~  

Yeah, erm, that first comment was me and I only had the letter 'I'...

It's a good think you're not addicted to The OC. It's on Thursdays at 8 as well. I am addicted to it.

Want to Post a Comment?