My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Interesting
So tired of being stuck at home!
Randomness
No more music :(
A quick picture
Adult relationships
So, it's Tuesday
I need to get away
Ass
So Irritated



Saturday, August 20, 2005

Testing

So, supposedly I can post to my blahg via email, so I'm testing it
out! If you are reading this on my blahg, that means it works. How
cool is that? Of course, I'm not sure when I'd ever have access to
email and not to the web, and even if I did, I'm not sure I'm so
addicted to blahgging that I'd feel the need to email a post to my
blahg. Perhaps this would work better for Amber Lynn who is so addicted to her blog that she writes posts for it in wordpad while she's on vacation, to post to it later because she didn't have access to the internet. You know I love you A.L!

Anyways, as you can tell by the multiple posts tonight and by the change in look and feel to this blahg, I'm incredibly bored and have nothing to do. It's 2:45 in the morning and I'm waiting for my husband to get home. He's out playing poker with the guys. *Sigh* I hate being alone :(


link | Katie posted at 2:47 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Amber Lynn commented at 7:14 PM~  

Ooh! Now I want a Blackberry even more. I could post from it. That is too cool!

Blogger Adelaide commented at 12:05 PM~  

OMG...I just loooooove your new look!!!

Want to Post a Comment?