My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
So Irritated
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!



Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ass

Oh my goodness, I just wrote a huge long post, then I accidentally kicked my computer and it restarted and I lost everything :( I'm SO not rewriting all of it right now. I may later, but it's 1:35 in the morning and I just don't feel like it.

It was all about this quote:
"Life is all about ass; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one .... It's all about Ass!"


I had a funny/interesting story from my past to go along with each part of the quote. Oh well, now you'll all just be wanting for more, right? Hmmmm? Yeah, that's what I thought. I hate being boring LOL

Oh well, you've been spared...for now.


link | Katie posted at 1:37 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Amber Lynn commented at 10:55 AM~  

Oh, I'm very intrigued now!

Want to Post a Comment?