My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!
Hurry up and wait
Hi, my name is Katie



Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I found the cutest dress and shoes!

So, I was browsing around the web and came across Pinup Girl Clothing. They have such cute stuff! I am bound and determined to fit into this dress by next summer:

I was thinking with either these shoes:

Or these:

I really like the second pair, but am afraid they might be a bit too much. I don't really want people looking at my shoes and thinking, "Wow, stripper wannabe!" LOL Aren't they adorably cute though?

I also like these shoes:


And these:



I might fall on my ass if I wear them though. I bet with practice though...


link | Katie posted at 8:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?