My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Hurry up and wait
Hi, my name is Katie
Semi Random Memory
Since someone's been asking
Sera's Doctor Appointment
Out and About with my Pouch
Slings 'n' Things
A pic from the side
We Did It!
The Newest Addition to the Silva Family



Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's like Christmas in July!!!

I just answered the door and it was one of my favorite people...the UPS lady!!! :D You should have seen my huge smile when I saw the packaging tape on the box she handed me...it said FABRIC.COM Heaven in a box, I'm tellin' ya! Twenty three pounds of pure joy!

Pink butterflies 100% cotton rib knit - 3 yards


Black Canvas - 3 yards


Blue butterflies 100% cotton rib knit - 3 yards


100% cotton Ivory brushed interlock knit - 5 yards


Midnight Blue 100% cotton lightweight interlock knit - 5 yards


Ivory 100% cotton gauze - 5 yards



Does it get any better than this? (Well, it might when my next shipment of fabric comes in...I have brocades coming in that one! :D )

See, I told you I had a problem!

Edited to add: Is it weird that I have the brushed interlock knit sitting on a chair next to me so that I can reach over and pet it every once in a while? It's so soft and nice!


link | Katie posted at 12:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?