My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Since someone's been asking
Sera's Doctor Appointment
Out and About with my Pouch
Slings 'n' Things
A pic from the side
We Did It!
The Newest Addition to the Silva Family
Oh my gosh, is it possible?
MIL is coming
Cloth Diaper Woes



Saturday, July 23, 2005

Semi Random Memory

So, I've been reading this blog of an old friend of mine. I haven't seen him in probably almost a decade. (Gosh, that makes me feel old!) Anyways, it brought back a memory that I haven't thought about in AGES. When we were...gosh, I have no idea how old we were...we couldn't have been more than seven or something...possibly even five or six...anyways, we were at church (I'm not sure if it was a Sunday or some activity we or our parents were involved in during the week) and we were standing behind this wall outside of the church and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. What a stud ;) I was absolutely shocked and oh so twitterpated. I went home later that day, vowing to never wash that hand again. About an hour later I spilled hot soup on my hand and I cried and cried, wondering if his lips were burning like my hand was. Goodness, I was so six year old in love with him. My mom made me wash my hand off, which made me cry even more because I felt like I was washing his kiss away. Sean, you're a stud *kiss*


link | Katie posted at 3:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?