My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I DID IT!
Fourth of July Fun
I'm almost finished!
Hair Happenings
Bed Head and Empty Beds
Home alone...still procrastinating
Missing my family
Projects, projects and more projects
The Beginning



Friday, July 08, 2005

Cloth Diaper Woes

Ugh, I just don't have the time to make these diapers! I broke down and bought a bunch of Fuzzibunz to use on Sera in the mean time. It will hopefully get me used to cloth diapers and the washing and stuff, so when I make the switch for both of them it won't be such a big deal.

I really want to make this work.


link | Katie posted at 4:10 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?