My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Home alone...still procrastinating
Missing my family
Projects, projects and more projects
The Beginning



Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bed Head and Empty Beds

I'm planning on giving Cole a haircut today. I'm thinking maybe a mohawk would look nice. LOL Seriously though, I think I just might do it. His hair sticks straight up anyways, so I might as well try to make it look like it was done purposely! I took this picture this morning so you can see what his hair usually looks like.



No, that's not bed head. His hair had already been combed multiple times today. It just sticks straight up for no apparent reason. It has ever since he was a baby. Sera's is starting to do the same thing. Poor girl. Hopefully it will fall down when it gets longer. Cole's seems to get flatter the longer it is, but I don't want him looking like a girl, so I try to keep it at least short enough so people won't have to wonder, "Is that a boy or a girl? It's wearing blue, so it's probably a boy, but it has long hair and kinda looks like a girl." So, we'll see how the mowhawk goes and how Drake reacts to it when he gets home from New York!

I'm missing Drake terribly. I know he's only been gone a few days, but I'm just not used to it. I hate sleeping alone. Ever since highschool I've had this thing where I just need to hold onto something or someone while I'm sleeping. Of course in highschool, it was always a pillow. Yeah...a pillow...that's it. ;) Now my pillow has been replaced by my husband, and hugging his pillow while I sleep just isn't the same as holding or being held by him. My bed feels so empty without him in it.


link | Katie posted at 6:10 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?