My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Hair Happenings
Bed Head and Empty Beds
Home alone...still procrastinating
Missing my family
Projects, projects and more projects
The Beginning



Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm almost finished!

I acutally sat down last night and made a cloth diaper. Yes, you read that correctly...a single cloth diaper LOL It doesn't look too bad, if I do say so myself. Although Drake basically said it looks atrocious. Oh well, what does he know ;) The sewing isn't exactly straight and I had a heck of a time getting used to sewing the pieces together when one was all bunched up from the elastic, hence the crooked sewing, but it should be functional, which was my goal. It has the cutest dinosaur print. Cole is going to be upset that he's so close to potty training. He loves dinosaurs. So does Ethan though, which is why I got the fabric in the first place. I can't quite figure out how to get my snap setter to work though, so for now it's without snaps. I could go the old fashioned route and just pin it, but what a pain that would be! I think I'll start on some girly ones for Sera now. Or, I may try to make an AIO boy one to see how that goes. I need to make some covers as well or the diapers are pretty much useless.

After the diapers are done, I'm going to make blankets, dresses and booties out of the same material. Sera will have all matching sets. I'm so excited about that!

Apparently all my hair needed was some time to set in. It is definitely burgandy now. It's almost as vibrant as I wanted it! No pictures yet though because I'm having a bad hair day. Okay, it's because I haven't done anything to my hair today. I was up until 5:30 this morning working on that diaper, so I've just been too tired to do much of anything today. My hair is especially vibrant in the sun, which is really nice!

I took the cutest picture of Sera yesterday. I'm so bummed that the picture turned out so blurry though :(


link | Katie posted at 1:59 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 11:42 AM~  

She's totally adorable!

Want to Post a Comment?