My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Bed Head and Empty Beds
Home alone...still procrastinating
Missing my family
Projects, projects and more projects
The Beginning



Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hair Happenings

So, instead of dying Cole's hair, I decided to dye my own. Okay, so I've been planning on it for about a week, but I finally got around to doing it this morning. It's still wet, so you can't see the real color yet, but when it is dry, I'll post a pic :)

Here it is before:


Yeah, it's not a great picture, but what do you expect from a camera phone in the mirror? The after picture will probably look just as bad. Please ignore the fact that my glasses are slipping off and I'm not wearing any makeup. Oh, and I swear the big shiny spot in the middle of my forehead is just the lighting!

Still no clippers, so no mahawk for Cole. Drake gets home from New York today and I know there's no way he'll let me do it, so Cole may just have to forgo the mohawk until Drake's next business trip, which should be next month sometime ;)


Here is the after picture I just took. My hair didn't turn out anywhere near as vibrant as I wanted it to though :( It's actually just slightly more burgandy than the picture shows, which is sad. I was hoping for a bit more burgandy. It shows up better in the sun, but I'm still disappointed.



Notice I fixed the lighting...no more shiny spot! I also put on a bit of makeup so I don't look so scary!


link | Katie posted at 12:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?