My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
A pic from the side
We Did It!
The Newest Addition to the Silva Family
Oh my gosh, is it possible?
MIL is coming
Cloth Diaper Woes
I DID IT!
Fourth of July Fun
I'm almost finished!
Hair Happenings



Sunday, July 17, 2005

Slings 'n' Things

So, last night I stayed up all night making a pouch sling. I was so excited to try it out with Sera this morning. I put her in it in the tummy to tummy hold and the cradle hold. She definitely preferred tummy to tummy. When Ethan woke up, he let me know that he wanted to try it out. So, I stuck him in it in the hip carry hold. He was THRILLED beyond belief! I was amazed at just how excited he was to be in that thing. I then flipped him around onto my back and he had the BEST time. He was laughing and bouncing the whole time. It was too cute. After a little while though, my back started to hurt, so I flipped him back around and took him out. Oh my goodness, you should have heard that boy scream! He spent the next fifteen minutes screaming, crying, trying to put the pouch back on me and trying to climb into it. I guess it was a hit! LOL

I think I definitely prefer the pouch over the ring sling. However, the ring sling is adjustable, which is nice, but is also a pain at the same time. I always know the pouch is going to fit straight away without having to adjust it, which is very nice. However, the ring sling is more versatile and can be used for things other than baby wearing, which is nice. I enjoy making both of them though :)

The girls went to their Tae Kwan Do class today (well, yesterday rather...I just haven't been to sleep yet. It's a little after five in the morning.) They had a great time. They leared the chicken kick and were having great fun showing it to me. Cole went with them and enjoyed watching them. I'm so glad that the girls have found something they truly enjoy. They look forward to class each week and really practice a lot to improve themselves. It's nice to see them so in to something.


link | Katie posted at 5:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?