My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!
Hurry up and wait
Hi, my name is Katie
Semi Random Memory



Monday, August 01, 2005

My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)

So, I got a phone call from Drake this evening. He's going to be working later than he had planned. (Not horribly surprising, but still disappointing...especially since he was gone all day yesterday) However, he told me, "I found something online that I thought you might be interested in, I'll show it to you when I get home." So, I'm thinking, 'Jewelry? Designer purse? Cool MP3 player?' Then he says, "Well, you can just look at it yourself if you want to. It's a really nicely laid out website and apparently you can download the program that puts it together." Ahhhhh, it's a content management system that looks really nice. Sadly, I was really excited about it! I'm such a dork, and my husband knows me oh so well.

If you're a dork like me, or are just interested in seeing what makes my heart skip a beat (okay, I'm not that bad) you can go to Particle Tree to see it in action and Text Pattern to download the program! While I was at Particle Tree, I ran across a mention of notepad++. So, I went and downloaded that as well. It's hecka cool! I've been looking for something to replace UltraEdit, and this just might work for me, so I'm pleased :) Oh, and how cool looking is the notepad++ site? I keep going back just to mouseover the menu on the left! My favorite is the language link. I'm such a dork.


link | Katie posted at 6:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?