My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!
Hurry up and wait
Hi, my name is Katie
Semi Random Memory
Since someone's been asking



Friday, July 29, 2005

Married or Not

So, today I was told that I don't look "married." How on earth does one look married? Should I walk around with a big sandwich board that says, "I love my husband." Would that make me look more married? Do I need a bigger wedding ring? That's it. I need to tell my husband to buy me a 5 ct. diamond ring. That would do it! Honey, get on that, mmmkay?

I mean, seriously, does someone go from not looking married one minute to all of a sudden looking married right after the words, "I do" come out of their mouth? What does married look like? I was told I looke to "cute" to be married. Is married tired? Ugly? Unhappy? Do your boobs sag the moment you get married? Do you have a married "glow" like some say you do when you're pregnant? Granted, the only glow I get when I'm pregnant is from sweat when I'm trying to move my fat ass around in the middle of the summer! Pregnancy and I don't get along very well. (Although, with five kids, you'd never know it. I hate being pregnant!)

I guess I should take it as a compliment. I definitely don't feel cute. I feel so far from cute that for someone to say that, it really makes me question their sight. Poor guy needs some seriously thick glasses or something.


link | Katie posted at 1:52 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 2:15 PM~  

Katie, you're brutal :lol:

Blogger Amber Lynn commented at 4:41 PM~  

I wonder what "married" looks like too. A few months ago a friend was trying to convince me to go out with a group of people. I told him that I wanted to, but I was babysitting my sister. He told me to take her.
"Sure, I'd get a lot of guys hitting on me because they'd think I was easy."
"Actually, they'd pry think your married, because you're just that type."

So, I guess my problem is that I look married...

Want to Post a Comment?