My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!
Hurry up and wait
Hi, my name is Katie
Semi Random Memory
Since someone's been asking
Sera's Doctor Appointment
Out and About with my Pouch



Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Look, it's another post today!

So, I've added a few new songs to my radio. Most of them are by MC Frontalot. I'm loving this man more and more everyday. If you like Bush or dislike gay people, I suggest you don't listen to the songs. Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh, and if you're easily offended by profanity you might want to skip them as well. There's not a whole lot of profanity in them, but it is there in at least one of them.

Nothing takes me back to my childhood like "Love Shack" by the B-52's. Whenever I hear that song, I'm automatically taken back to church dances as a teen. No dance was complete without that song being played and it got almost everyone to dance...even the most devoted wallflowers. Good times. I think my most memorable church dance was during a youth conference. It was raining outside and my friend Kyle asked me to dance with him when a slow song came on. I said okay, then he dragged me outside into the rain to dance. At first I was quite hesitant to do it because I knew it was going to mess up my hair, but we did and it's honestly one of my most fond memories. I wonder what Kyle is up to these days. I bet he's married with a ton of little Kyle Tony Bob's running around. A gal would be stupid not to snatch him up. He was (and undoubtedly still is) an incredible guy.

Apparently it is just my speakers that are broken. I can listen to music through headphones...which would be excellent except that the only pair of headphones I have, Ethan broke :( So, listen to a song or two for me. Pick one you wouldn't normally listen to :)


link | Katie posted at 4:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?