My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all
It's like Christmas in July!!!
Hurry up and wait



Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So Irritated

So, on the 19th of last month I bought some fabric (just a little, I swear!) from FabricClub.com. They say they ship within two business days. They're located in Idaho. So, two business days would have been the 21st. I emailed them on the 30th of last month asking for a tracking number for my package. They emailed me back and said they'd look into it first thing Monday morning and get back to me. Monday morning came...no email. Monday afternoon...no email. So, I emailed them again, asking for a tracking number. Monday evening...no email. Tuesday morning...no email. Tuesday afternoon...no email. Tuesday evening...no email. Wednesday morning...no email. I email them again...still no response. I'm getting so frustrated. I really could have done something else with that money. (Not that I spent a lot...really honey, I swear I didn't *sweet innocent, slightly guilty smile*) I swear if I don't get that fabric I'm going to be pissed. This is what I get for dealing with a company that is unknown to me. :( I should have just stuck with the companies that I know come through. So, it's been 12 days since they should have shipped it out. It doesn't take 12 days for ANY postal carrier to get a package from Idaho to California. I wouldn't be so irritated if they would just email me back and at least say, "Yes, we shipped it out on the 21st." or "I'm sorry, there must have been some sort of mix up in the shipping department. Your order was never filled." But no, they just don't email me back at all. Ugh. I hate crappy customer service!

Edited on August 4th to add: So, I heard back from customer service of the fabric company mentioned below. They say my package should be here tomorrow...Monday at the latest. We'll see.


link | Katie posted at 5:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?