My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Randomness
No more music :(
A quick picture
Adult relationships
So, it's Tuesday
I need to get away
Ass
So Irritated
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)



Friday, August 19, 2005

So tired of being stuck at home!

Ugh, I hate not having a car! I'm going stir crazy not being able to get out of the house! I would like to just be able to pack up all the kids and go to the park or something. It's a beautiful day...perfect for the beach, but I'm stuck at home. :( Not that I even like the beach, but my kids love it.

We're looking into getting a new car. I'm so excited! We're currently looking at the Saturn Relay. I haven't heard anything good or bad about it. It has good safety ratings, which is most important, and it has a DVD player and TV, which is next in line ;) Hopefully we'll have it by the end of the month. It's a $579/month car payment though. Ouch! It will be worth it though, not having to worry about our car breaking down all the time, etc. It will also save us a ton of money by making it so we don't have to fly up to Sacramento this Christmas. We can drive up. That will be nice. Well, that long drive won't be nice, but not having to spend almost $1000 on airfare or a rental car will be nice. We also need to get up north next summer for Drake's coworkers wedding, so that will be some airfare saved there as well. The best part of all...the money we save on those two trips can be saved and put towards the trip to Hawaii next summer I thought we were going to have to miss because of the expenses of the two trips to Northern CA. So, we'll see :)


link | Katie posted at 12:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?