My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Ass
So Irritated
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!
Just because I can
Music and a deep, dark, shameful secret
The picture says it all



Sunday, August 07, 2005

I need to get away

I was just reading my sister in law's blahg and she was talking about how she and her girlfriends went to Palm Springs for a girls weekend away. I'm SO jealous. I would love to get away for a weekend with girlfriends. But then again, I suppose you have to have girlfriends to get away with. Hmmm, maybe I should work on that.

I've always wanted to go on a cruise. I just want to go somewhere with no kids and no worries. I adore my children, but I could really just use some time away to relax and rejuvenate. It seems my whole life is centered around my family, which is as it should be, but somewhere in the chaos of being mom/wife/housekeeper/accountant/chauffer, etc., I've lost Katie. I'm so busy being everything for everyone else that I forget that I need to be me at times as well. Life is always so much better when I get a chance to go out and be Katie every once in a while. I'm happier, which in turn, makes the family happier.

Whatever, it's a pipe dream. LOL I am busily planning my trip to New York this December. Drake keeps acting like it's not going to happen, but it is. Oh yes...it is. I need it to or I'm going to go insane.


link | Katie posted at 5:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?