My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Adult relationships
So, it's Tuesday
I need to get away
Ass
So Irritated
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...
Look, it's another post today!



Thursday, August 11, 2005

A quick picture

Caitlin just took this picture of Sera and me. It's not that great of a picture...what do you expect from an old camera phone in the hands of a six year old? I thought it was sweet though, so I'm sharing it.


link | Katie posted at 8:05 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?