My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
A quick picture
Adult relationships
So, it's Tuesday
I need to get away
Ass
So Irritated
I found the cutest dress and shoes!
My husband loves me (a.k.a. I'm such a dork)
Married or Not
I love being a mom...I love being a mom...I love b...



Sunday, August 14, 2005

No more music :(

So apparently I used up my alloted bandwidth for the month, so the server I have everything hosted on locked my account :( That sucks. I had a feeling it might happen though. I wasn't sure how many gigs of bandwidth I was allotted each month. Apparently it was only 5. I really need to get my own server one of these days. Of course, that means getting a static IP and a computer that I don't use. Not real likely right now. Anyone have an extra $100/month so I can get some static IP's? No one? :( Yeah, that's what I thought!

My sister and her family are coming to visit me tomorrow! I'm so totally excited. I haven't seen them since last Christmas and they'll be the first in my family to see Sera! My mom didn't have enough notice to take off of work, so she wasn't able to come down with them though. That sucks. It's so odd to have my mom working. My mom never worked outside of the home a single day while I was growing up. I just took for granted the fact that my mom was at home and available to me 24/7. Now she's not and it's really strange. I mean, I'm not even living there and it's still strange! I'll call her up in the middle of the day and my sister will say, "She's at work," and it's just a really odd feeling.

My kids are beyond thrilled that their cousins will be visiting tomorrow! They absolutely adore them. Gosh, I bet they're getting so big. I feel bad that I don't have anything for them. Perhaps I'll have to run to the store in the morning to pick up something special for them.

So, I've been playing around on MySpace a little bit lately. It's amazing to see how many old classmates are on there and to see how grown up they are now LOL I ran across the profile of someone I knew and sent him a message. It was my basic, "Hey, I don't know if you remember me, we had such and such class together. Write back when you get the chance." type of message. Problem was, my memories of this guy were totally off. He wrote back and was like, "We had such and such class together (not the one I mentioned) and I've never been to *insert place I mentioned as last place I had seen him* We used to work together." I felt like such an ass. Apparently I lived this faux life with him in my head or something! LOL (I'm totally kidding, I'm not that pyscho) I have no idea why I thought I had that other class with him or why I thought I saw him where I did and why I didn't remember that I freaking worked with the guy! I think I'm getting a bit senile in my old age. :(

So anyways, that's it for today! :)


link | Katie posted at 1:27 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 2:54 PM~  

OMG Katie, that is so funny about that guy from your past you were so "certain" about :lol:

Want to Post a Comment?