My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Wahoo!!!!!
Had to share
Woes
Testing
Interesting
So tired of being stuck at home!
Randomness
No more music :(
A quick picture
Adult relationships



Sunday, August 28, 2005

Goin off topic

Okay, so this blahg is supposed to mainly be about me. I have another blahg that I talk about my kids in. However, I'm just so dang proud of my girls that I want to share it here as well!

Caitlin and Emma had a tae kwon do tournament today. Emma got third place in the sparring competition! They both did so awesome. I'm so proud of them. Of course, me, being the complete idiot that I am, forgot my camera, so I only got pictures with my camera phone, which takes crappy pictures :( I'm going to share them anyways.

Caitlin and Emma with their trophies:


Emma sparring (she's the little one):


Emma knocking some girl on her ass:


Emma on the winner's stand:


I got pictures of Caitlin sparring as well as Caitlin and Emma doing their kata competition, but they didn't turn out :(

We had a great day and the girls had a blast!


link | Katie posted at 9:41 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 11:39 AM~  

Oh my, she kicked butt!!! :-)

Want to Post a Comment?