My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Had to share
Woes
Testing
Interesting
So tired of being stuck at home!
Randomness
No more music :(
A quick picture
Adult relationships
So, it's Tuesday



Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wahoo!!!!!

I'm so excited for September!!! Why? Because I'm a complete loser who has nothing better to look forward to than her favorite television shows!

First and foremost, starting "Sometime in September" (Why won't they tell me the exact date?!!?!? :cry:) Nip/Tuck! Did Christian's gorgeous face get cut by the serial attacker? Say it ain't so! Not his beautiful face!!! That would be wrong on just so many different levels.

September 15th brings Survivor 11! I love Survivor...it's such a trainwreck. Lying, cheating, backstabbing, girls taking off their clothes for chocolate and peanut butter...it doesn't get much better than that! LOL Who will be the Ultimate Survivor? I'm putting my money on Cindy. As for the hookup (there always has to be at least one, right?), I'm guessing Blake and Brianna.

Then, on September 21st, LOST!!!! Wooohoooo! Why did they want the boy? Is Sawyer dead? Nooooo, not Sawyer! I suppose there's always the good doctor, Jack, left to look at though! I tend to like the clean cut guys better anyways. Still, there was something about Sawyer... What exactly is down that hatch? What is the "security system?" Is it a beast? Is it mechanical? What's with Hurley's numbers? How do the bad guys have fuel for their boat? So many questions left unanswered...I LOVE it!

Then, on September 27th comes the Amazing Race!!! This year it's a little different...families. It will be interesting to see the different family dynamics and how the different types of families interact. I'm curious as to how they've made it so it's fair for the different types of families. I mean, if it's just like the old ones, it's not exactly a fair race between a family of all adults and a family with young children.


link | Katie posted at 9:52 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?