My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm ...
What is it with me and fires?
Goin off topic
Wahoo!!!!!
Had to share
Woes
Testing
Interesting
So tired of being stuck at home!
Randomness



Saturday, September 10, 2005

Boring

I've been incredibly boring as of late. Sadly, this post isn't going to be much more interesting than other things I've been posting lately :(

Did I post yet that I'm getting a car? If so, skip this paragraph. If not, read on :) Either tomorrow or Monday I'll be picking up my 2005 Honda Odyssey EX!!!! Yippee!!! It has a grand total of 99 miles. Five of those miles I put on it ;) It has a kick ass alarm system and tons of fun goodies. My favorite feature that I know will be put to good use are the electric dual sliding doors! No more getting out to open heavy sliding doors for the kids. One push of a button on either my remote or inside the car and they open by themselves. How cool is that? It seats eight. Drake says that no, that doesn't mean we can have another kid. Not that I want to. I'm SO done having kids! In just another five years, all of them will be in school. Why mess that up and make it take even longer?!?!?! Maybe I'll get a job at Starbucks to support my habit.

Starbucks is my personal crack :( The people there know me by name and automatically ring up my order. If I want something different (hey, once in a while I'm in the mood to be daring ;) ) I have to quickly tell them before they start ringing up my usual. I have three main Starbucks that I frequent. The one I go to most often is in the grocery store. I go there probably once...maybe twice...okay, sometimes three times a day. Then there's the one that's a little further away which is an actual Starbucks store. I go there when the one in the grocery store is closed. The grocery store one closes at 9 pm. The other one closes at 11 pm. Then, there's the one at Barnes and Nobles. I actually get a different drink there than at the other two. I normally get a venti iced nonfat vanilla latte. That's what I get several times a day. At the bookstore though, I always get a venti iced caramel macchiatto (on hot days) or a venti caramel macchiatto (not iced) on a cold day. I don't know why. It just goes perfectly with sitting down, reading a good book. Lately though, I've been picking up a venti iced green tea lemonade for the kids to share. They LOVE it.

The girls started their next session of tae kwon do today. This is a 15 week session, so quite a bit longer than their normal 8-10 week sessions. They're doing double advancement this session. So, they're going to two classes a day and should be third degree orange belt by the time they finish this session. Have I said session enough in this paragraph? Sheesh.

Drake got back from New York last night! It was nice to have him back home. The kids really missed him. I did as well, of course. He says that most of the work for the next little while should be able to be done over the phone, so he might not have to go back there for a month or so! It will be odd having him home for a full month. I've kinda gotten used to him being gone. Of course, I hate it when he's gone, but we've gotten a routine down and it works.

The oven just dinged...dinner is ready. I may be back to write more later.


link | Katie posted at 8:06 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?