My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Ugh
Making Friends
Boring
Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm ...
What is it with me and fires?
Goin off topic
Wahoo!!!!!
Had to share
Woes
Testing



Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blingo, LOST, life, etc.

So, I use Blingo as my search engine (see the button link on the left side of my blahg) Throughout the day, at prechosen times, people who do a search, win stuff. Yesterday I won a movie ticket! Wooohooo! Yeah, I know, "Woohoo, Katie...a movie ticket...you're a rich woman now!" What...you jealous? Hey, it's free. Drake will probably use it and take the girls to the movies. Drake and I don't go out because we have no one to watch the kiddos. The only person I used to leave them with up and moved :( Sign up for Blingo under me. If you win, I win! How cool is that? Most often people win movie tickets. Sometimes they win Amazon gift certificates, Visa gift cards, Ipods, Playstations, etc. I want an Ipod.

LOST started up again last night! How cool is that? What is that guy doing in the shaft? What was he injecting himself with? Did you notice that the stuff he was injecting himself with had "the numbers" on it? Why was he in quarantine? Why did it say quarantine on the inside? Was it perhaps the island itself that was quarantine? Is Walt dead, is that why Shannon saw him? Was the old guy that the Jack's patient (who later became his fiancee)killed when she hit him with her car Shannon's dad? (They said his name was Something Rutheford) What is the significance of the numbers? Why does everything seem to revolve around them? Was it the French woman who initially transmitted the numbers that the man in the mental hospital heard? Why was Hurley in a mental hospital? Who the heck is Desmond and why is he in that hatch? Or is it really Desmond? A twin? A doppelganger? I read an interesting theory about doppelgangers and their relationship with the numbers. Was this person just talking out of their ass, or is there something to it? Goodness I LOVE this show! I'm so geeked for next week!

Geeked is my word of the day. I'm trying to use it at least once in every conversation I have today. Yesterday (or perhaps it was the day before) I chose "gobsmacked" as my word of the day.

Tomorrow is my little girl's birthday! I'm so NOT old enough to have a 7 year old! I can't believe how old she is getting. It seems like just yesterday I was being told by the dean that I was no longer welcome at Ricks because I was pregnant. Ahhhh, good times! We won't be celebrating until next Friday though. I'll bring brownies to school tomorrow, but next week we'll be going out to dinner to celebrate. We still haven't decided quite where we'll be going. It's either going to be a local ice cream parlor, Claim Jumper, or Outback Steak House. I think Caitlin will enjoy the icecream parlor the most. She loves the video games and the candy stand and the fact that they make a HUGE deal out of your birthday...sirens, drums, sparklers...the works! However, I might just be selfish and take her to Claim Jumper (their spinach and artichoke dip is to die for!) or Outback (their filet mignon and loaded baked potato is just heavenly!) Caitlin loves Outback because she loves the bloomin onion and the ribs and she loves Claim Jumper for it's desserts, so no matter where we go, she'll love it. We'll also probably go to a local arcade. The kids always have a ton of fun there. I still have no idea what we're going to get her though. We'll probably end up getting her karate gear for her. She's been wanting some shin pads, chest pad, hand pads, head pad and a kicking target.


link | Katie posted at 4:38 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Katie commented at 12:27 AM~  

Oooohhhhh no! She will lose belt rank if she is caught using what she has learned in tae kwan do in an offensive manner. In self defense is fine, but using her brothers and sisters as a kicking target is not. Her instructor is VERY strict about that. Besides, she gets a kick out of trying to knock her sister on her ass by kicking the pad that she's holding LOL Emma gets payback though...she has a mean roundhouse!

Want to Post a Comment?