My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh
Making Friends
Boring
Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm ...
What is it with me and fires?
Goin off topic
Wahoo!!!!!



Friday, September 30, 2005

Why you should not have cake and icecream for breakfast

So, we semi celebrated Caitlin's birthday last night since my sister in law was visiting from Hawaii. We had a Snickers Cake, chocolate icecream, Twix magic shell, extra creamy whipped cream, and marchino cherries in a waffle bowl. It was SO rich! This morning I decided to have some for breakfast. I figured I would make it the only thing I ate today, so I wouldn't feel too guilty (yeah, so I don't have the most healthy eating habits) Well, now I'm totally sick to my stomach because apparently cake and icecream do not make a good breakfast. To make matters worse, I forgot that we're going out to dinner for Caitlin's birthday tonight. Ugh, so now not only do I have to feel guilty about eating the cake and icecream, but I'm too sick to eat anything good when we go out. This just sucks!

My house is clean though, which is nice!


link | Katie posted at 2:54 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger DJ commented at 9:12 AM~  

Hi,

I like your blog, that's realy amazing, regardless of the contents you put cuz yet I did'n look at them honestly, but I'll take a look at what you've posted as soon as I can.

Keep blogging, I'm gonna often be back. I believe, More you try for getting this blog in terms of look and feel better, more you'll attract visitors to see your blog. 'Course it is terrific, but try to make more fans and visitors.

Hope you enjoy of what you doin'.

Want to Post a Comment?