My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh
Making Friends
Boring
Just so I can keep track AKA I'm so pathetic I'm ...
What is it with me and fires?



Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fluffy Mail!!!

I just LOVE getting packages in the mail! Yes, I lead a sad existance...mail is one of the highlights of my day. So anyways, I got a package from loveybums today! Two wool crepe covers, one wool interlock cover, one fleece cover (oh so soft!), four sherpa diapers, and my favorite...one organic velour diaper. Oh my gosh, it's so yummy! I just want to sleep on it, it's that soft. Too bad Ethan is just going to go to the bathroom in it. Hey, at least it will be soft against his bum! I will definitely be getting some more organic velour diapers.

I still need to wash and lanolize the wool before the kids can use it though. I've never used covers before, so I'm a little wary. Fuzzi bunz have been the only diapers I've used. They don't require covers, so this is a leap on my part. Fuzzi Bunz don't come in cute prints though, which is why I'm branching out. I haven't gotten any print diapers yet though, so so much for branching out for the cute factor! I've also switched to cloth wipes, which has Drake a bit skeeved out. Whatever. It's better for the environment, doesn't cost a fortune, and they're fun to make.

Oooh, I forgot to mention that my sewing machine fixed itself!!! How absolutely beyond cool is that? I'm so thrilled! Now I might be able to make my own diapers! YAY!


link | Katie posted at 8:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?