My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Hmmmm
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh
Making Friends
Boring



Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hats and things

So, I got bored last night and decided to crochet up a quick hat. I'm rather fond of it. I was going to give it to my niece, but thought Emma would probably look so cute in it, so I tried it on her, and oh my goodness, it just looks like it was custom made just for her, so of course I had to let her keep it ;) Isn't she beautiful?



I felt like something was missing from the hat originally, so I crocheted up a quick flower and added it and it was just the thing I was looking for!



Of course, now Caitlin wants one, so I have to make her one this evening. I'm not sure how that is going to be possible though considering the...ummm...unhappy mood Sera has been in all day. If I'm not playing with her, she's screaming. I can be holding her, walking around, etc., but if she doesn't have my 100% undivided, singing, playing attention, she's screaming bloody murder. She's SO tired, but she won't sleep. I just don't know what's wrong with her. :( Hopefully it's something she'll get over quickly. Teeth, perhaps? I really have no idea :(

Oooh, gotta go...Desperate Housewives is on ;)


link | Katie posted at 9:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?