My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Hats and things
Hmmmm
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.
Ugh
Making Friends



Tuesday, October 25, 2005

FAtkins

So, I started the FAtkins diet...again. I lost 30 pounds doing it last time, then had my mom's yummy cooking over Christmas and managed to gain it ALL back in just two weeks time. Yikes! So, here I am, doing FAtkins again.

Yes, I know, I know, I've heard it all before, "But it's so bad for you. You can't eat fruits or vegetables. You're going to die of a heart attack!" Have you actually read the Atkins book? Do you know what the FAtkins diet actually entails? You do realize that you HAVE to eat veggies while on this diet, right? More veggies than I currently eat, in fact. I actually have to force myself to eat the veggies I'm supposed to eat everyday for this diet, and I'm in the induction phase where you eat the LEAST amount of veggies you're supposed to eat the entire time you're on the diet. It's not about steak and eggs all day everyday. The FAtkins diet actually makes me eat more than I EVER eat. Normally I eat dinner...and that's it...okay, and dessert and snacks throughout the night. LOL Now, I'm eating five small meals a day, which is SO much healthier than what I was doing before.

So, here goes nothing!


link | Katie posted at 1:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?