My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Keeping with the theme
FAtkins
Hats and things
Hmmmm
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?
Some pictures from today
Blingo, LOST, life, etc.



Thursday, November 03, 2005

Exercise

So, I have recently started working out. Goodness, is it ever WORK! LOL I spent an hour in the exercise room on Monday, an hour on Tuesday and will be doing another hour this evening. I get a couple of miles on the eliptical trainer and I'm beat. A few thousand meters on the ergometer and my arms are so sore. A couple of miles on the stationary bike and my legs feel like jello. Lift some weights to "cool down" and I'm done for the evening. The easy part is doing it. The hardest part is just getting my shoes on to go ;) I feel INCREDIBLE when I'm done though. I'm tired and sore, but I feel such a sense of accomplishment. Drake has been very supportive, watching the kids in his office or the breakroom while I exercise. I know it's driving him nuts though. His office now has a very prettily colored wall. Yikes. Yeah, Ethan got a hold of a pen.

Would you believe that I've actually been going to bed at a decent time lately? Between the exercise and giving up caffeine, my body actually gets tired...imagine that! LOL So, it's been beneficial in more ways than one. I'm down 14 pounds from two weeks ago. Go me!


link | Katie posted at 12:43 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Amy commented at 7:04 PM~  

Katie that is awesome! Way to go!

Want to Post a Comment?