My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Is this not the cutest face in the whole wide world?
Exercise
Keeping with the theme
FAtkins
Hats and things
Hmmmm
Fluffy Mail!!!
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
Why you should not have cake and icecream for brea...
Want to see the most precious thing in the world?



Sunday, November 13, 2005

My future as a home invader

So, tonight Caitlin came downstairs and said, "Mom, I need your keys so I can get into your room to get something." My response was, "Why do you need my keys?" "Because I locked the door so Ethan wouldn't get in there." Well, the only problem was...MY KEYS WERE IN MY ROOM!!!!! So, I was stuck with the problem that my door was locked, my keys were in my locked room, the hinges to the door were on the inside, as well as the screws to the door knob. The room is on the second floor, so even if the window was open, I had no way of getting to it because I don't own a ladder. So, I came up with two solutions:

1. Go through the attic crawlspace of which there is an opening to in my hallway, and hope that there is another opening either in my room or in my closet, even though I had never seen one before.

2. Use the "credit card" trick I had seen so many times on television.

Of course, I figure there's no way that actually works. That's just TV. Besides, most of the time the credit card breaks and that's how the police catch the guy that was trying to break into the house in the first place. LOL So, I decided to try the credit card trick before the attic crawlspace because it's easier and less messy than crawling around in an attick with who knows what kind of creatures, dust, grime and just icky stuff up there, all with the probability that there is no opening in my room anyways. (Although, I might have been able to get into my neighbor's condo LOL) So, out came my Petco card (didn't want to run the risk of breaking my credit card...that's WAY too valuable ;) ) and wouldn't you know...the credit card trick WORKS!!!!! It took less than a minute to get my door open! I was thrilled and quite proud of myself. Hmmmmmm, who's next?


link | Katie posted at 7:30 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 5:40 PM~  

Hey, didn't this happen to you once not too long ago? Was it you?

Blogger Katie commented at 10:21 AM~  

Yep, that was me then as well! That was the day that I discovered I actually had a key to the lock on my room. I didn't even know I had one. It was one of those "I have no idea what this key goes to" keys on my keychain. I knew there was a reason I kept all those extra keys on my chain LOL

Want to Post a Comment?