My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
ARGH!
My poor little man
Boobs, boobs, boobs
And he's off
Been a while
It's been a little while
My future as a home invader
Is this not the cutest face in the whole wide world?
Exercise
Keeping with the theme



Monday, January 16, 2006

He's home!

Drake got home Saturday evening. We were all thrilled to see him. Now it's Monday and back to the same ol' same ol'. The kids have the day off of school today though, which is nice. They were hoping that Drake could take the day off of work so he could take them swimming, but alas, projects and deadlines forced him to go into work. He's hoping to take a few days off in the upcoming weeks though. He's on salary, so he doesn't get paid overtime, so he tries to take paid days off when he works a lot of extra hours. (I think he worked seventy something hours last week) It will be nice to have him home a few days. I wish the kids were home as well on those days though. He might actually have to fly back out to Florida tomorrow and be there through Saturday. He's not sure if they're going to do that though since it's so last minute. He has to be prepared for it though. If not, he probably won't leave again until mid February...just in time to miss Cole's birthday :(

I can't believe my little Valentine's baby is going to be FOUR!!! Oh my goodness, where does the time go? Four is like...not a baby anymore! Then again, I'm going to be 27 this year. I don't feel like I'm going to be 27. I feel like 27 is old...and I'm not! Goodness, just three more years until 30! That's just crazy. I see parents that are actually younger than me. That was really rare for a long time. Granted, people don't usually become parents as teenagers, so I suppose that could be why. But anyways, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting old. I don't actually feel like I'm getting old, but 27 sure does sound like I'm getting old. It's just crazy. Granted, I have a child turning 8 this year, so I guess I probably am getting older.

Anyhow, that's about all for now. I swear one of these days my blahg IS going to be interesting!


link | Katie posted at 10:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?