My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Housewarming gift
I've been "tagged"
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!!!!
Not the brightest bulb
Two Trips Coming Up
Woohoo, alone again
Woohoo!
Why don't they think of ME ME ME?!?!?
He's home!
ARGH!



Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wine

So, Drake decided that we were giving a couple bottles of wine as a housewarming gift. Apparently the couple are wine enthusiasts and a coworker of Drake's is getting them a nice wine rack, so the wine will go nicely.

Emma stayed home sick yesterday. She was SO sad because yesterday they had a dunk tank at school for meeting their fundraising goal and they got to dunk their principal and some of their teachers. She was REALLY looking forward to it and was just MISERABLE because she had to miss is. So, we went to the bead store and bought a bunch of beads and Emma made wine glass charms to go along with the bottles of wine that we were getting the couple. They're just little charms that go around the stem of the wine glass so people know which glass is theirs at a party. She picked out some gorgeous beads, but they cost a fortune! She picked out Swarvoski crystals and sterling silver beads. She has good taste. I've taught her well ;) They turned out really quick. Here is her set of six:

She was very pleased with the way they turned out. I was very impressed. She made about twenty five, total. She has a bunch of beads leftover, so we need to figure out something to do with those now :)


link | Katie posted at 5:46 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 9:56 PM~  

I'm sorry Emma was sick & missed the dunk tank :( Those wine charms are beautiful! She did an awesome job!

Blogger Adelaide commented at 3:04 AM~  

They are gorgeous!!!

Want to Post a Comment?