My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Old friends
I'm feeling a little stalkerish
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever
My funny Valentine
Wine
Housewarming gift
I've been "tagged"
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!!!!
Not the brightest bulb



Saturday, March 04, 2006

A day late, a dollar short

I meant to post this yesterday, but got so busy that I didn't get a chance to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMAPHANT!!!!

Yes, that's right, my sweet little girl is SIX years old! I can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like just yesterday that the midwife placed this sweet little baby in my arms. Now, she's in Kindergarten, reading, writing, doing math, learning to ride a bike, learning to swim...gosh, she's getting so big. Time sure has flown by.

I took a pic of her yesterday that I was going to put up, but apparently when Emma accidentally knocked my digicam off of the table, she broke it and it will no longer transfer pictures to the computer. That sucks. Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed and I'll update this post with a pic of my beautiful little girl on her sixth birthday.

Edited to add:
Here she is!


link | Katie posted at 12:49 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 4:09 PM~  

do me a favor and either e-mail me or post on your blog the names and birthdates if all of your kids.

Thanks.

Blogger Adelaide commented at 2:38 PM~  

She is too adorable!!!

Want to Post a Comment?