My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Sorry
I completely forgot
Yay!!!
$2000
I did it :(
So sad :(
Neglect
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod
A day late, a dollar short



Friday, March 31, 2006

Here's Your Sign

So, Drake emailed the owner of the house that we were hoping to rent and we just heard back that he has already rented the home out to someone else. So, I guess there you have it. That one is out. Hopefully we can still get the condo right next door. Honestly, financially, this is a much smarter move. Also, with plans the way they currently are, we'll only be here for another year, so I can handle a year with the same amount of space we currently have. We were planning on it anyways before we found out we had to move out of this place. :)


link | Katie posted at 11:44 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 8:34 PM~  

Plus you still get to live down the street from me. That, my friend, is a HUGE perk :)

Blogger Katie commented at 9:21 PM~  

Too true, too true. How much would it suck to move away before we even got a chance to go out for coffee?

Want to Post a Comment?