My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I completely forgot
Yay!!!
$2000
I did it :(
So sad :(
Neglect
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod
A day late, a dollar short
Old friends



Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sorry

So, I went reading back through my blog and realized that lately I've been extrememly boring. Sorry about that. Sadly, I have nothing witty to say...even now. I used to post and laugh while I posted. (Yes, I'm one of those irritating ones that laugh at their own jokes) Now, I post and find myself bored while posting. I can only imagine what you, the readers are thinking. Yeah, so...sorry about that.

I'm trying to think of a funny story about something that happened lately, but so far I'm coming up blank. Well, Emma did just come downstairs and tell me that Caitlin is stuck in the hamper. I wonder how she got there. I wonder if it's her feet or her head stuck in it. I should probably go find out, but I really don't want to. I suppose she'll get out eventually and realize that sticking herself in the hamper wasn't a good idea. How do you get stuck in a hamper anyways? Leave it to Caitlin. Emma's laughing at her.

Caitlin just came downstairs and told me what happened. She sat down on the hamper and got her rear end stuck in it. No wonder Emma was laughing. I laughed at her as well. Is it wrong to laugh at your child's plight? If so, I'm a bad mommy :(

We spoke with one of our neighbors today and he said that the owner of the condo that we looked at told him that we were moving into their condo, so I guess that means we got the place! Funny...we never even put in an application. lol We're still waiting to hear back about a house that we applied for earlier this week. If that's a no go, it looks like we'll be moving pretty much right next door. How convenient is that? Awesome!


link | Katie posted at 7:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?