My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I did it :(
So sad :(
Neglect
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod
A day late, a dollar short
Old friends
I'm feeling a little stalkerish
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever



Friday, March 24, 2006

$2000

So, say you needed $2,000 and need it in the next month or two. What would you do?

The fabric is slow to sell. I knew it would be. I've made a grand total of like 30 bucks. Woohooo, I'm rolling in it now! Only $1970 to go!!!

So anyways, I have no desirable skills. I have nothing of much value to sell. Should I become a prostitute? Hey...desirable skills AND something to sell...I'm the whole package!

Anyways, I'm at a complete loss.

So, if you needed a quick $2,000 what would you do?

I'm actually thinking of selling my piano. It makes me more sad than the fabric did though. The piano is definitely worth more to me than I could make off of it, but I suppose those are the sacrifices you have to make for your family. Piano's can be replaced.


link | Katie posted at 7:55 PM |


3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:09 AM~  

as furtile as you are - I don't think prostitution is the role in life for you...because another kid would cost money too.

Blogger Katie commented at 5:15 PM~  

Dang, see...it's a no win situation! There go my paid sex aspirations. I guess I'll call the Bunny Ranch back :(

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:46 AM~  

yeah - the only thing you'd really learn is new techniques...and I doubt that it's worth that.

I guess that means I should tell my friends to cancel their reservation at the bunny ranch as well.

Want to Post a Comment?