My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod
A day late, a dollar short
Old friends
I'm feeling a little stalkerish
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever
My funny Valentine
Wine
Housewarming gift



Monday, March 20, 2006

Neglect

So, I've been seriously neglecting this blog lately. Why? Because I've been so doggone busy updating my weight loss site. It's almost done :D No, you don't get a link because I have pictures of my fat self up and they're ugly.

I've also been working on a weight loss challenge for my losers at Friends and Families. Look at how nice I am...I gave you a link to that one! Our current challenge is the "Spring into Summer" challenge that goes from today (the first day of spring) until the first day of summer. (Bet you never would have guessed that one! ;) ) My goal for the challenge is to lose 20 pounds. There are mini goal challenges througout the challenge. The first is an exercise challenge. We're supposed to choose an exercise goal and stick to it for 21 days. (Afterall, it takes 21 days to make a habit, right?) My goal is to walk at least 5 miles a week on the treadmill. I did one today, so I'm off to a good start. Only four more miles by next Monday :)

I haven't decided what the next challenges will be or when they will start. I'm too busy working on a new website for my F&F losers so we can keep track of everything for our challenge. Granted, I haven't even started the website, but really, the thinking has been taking up all my time. It's hard to have all of this information in my head :( LOL That reminds me...did you ever see the episode of Married With Children (my parents used to forbid that show, but I snuck it in every once in a while) where the sister had to study for a test and Bud was trying to help her. The problem was, she could only process so much information, so in order for her to know the stuff for the test, she lost some of the other information in her head. Then, the doorbell rings and she says, "Hello?" like she's on the telephone...or some equally dingbatted thing to say, I'm not exactly clear on what it was. Anyways, that was funny.


link | Katie posted at 4:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?